|Umm, pretty much how my lips look without anything on them. They're usually a lot more pigmented, so this doesn't really count. hahahah|
|After applying the lipstick. Pretty opaque stuff. :)|
|Was a bit too cool toned for my taste, so I went ahead and applied a warmer lipgloss on top. Ahh, love.|
- Opaque. Usually when I see the word natural, I think of shitty color payoff...but nope, not the case here!
- Doesn't suck the moisture outta my lips...cause I'm not into desert lips very much.
- Applies smooth...goes on like butter...okay, not like butter, but you get the point.
- Doesn't accentuate lines or dryness of the lips.
- Doesn't have a very noticeable fragrance...unlike Rimmel's Airy Fairy, omigawdddd.
- Cheap but good quality. I mean helloooo, have you seen Carmindy's face & the makeup she does on the show? SOLD.
- Hard to find. I can't find these products anywhere! :( I sooo wanted to try out the other popular products (supposedly, the powders and brightening under-eye concealer is really good).
- Can look a bit flat without lipgloss sometimes.